GLOBAL SPILL Oil & Fuel Absorbent Pads Standard Duty 45 x 45cm 35L Capacity (PACK OF 50)
- Standard duty oil absorbing pads are ideal for cleaning up everyday spills or wiping down equipment in both wet and dry conditions.
- Oil absorbing pads are ideal for workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories, transport depots, fuel and oil handling facilities, vehicle repair shops and maintenance workshops. Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification.
- These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly.
- Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water.
- This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Oil absorbing pads are great for bilge and floor mop up in ships, boats, naval and service vessels, oil rigs and floating platforms.
- Standard duty 450 x 450 x 5mm compressed meltblown polypropylene pads feature high absorbency for oil and fuel spills, leaks and drips.
- Oil absorbing pads are a tough, durable, non-allergenic, non-hazardous and dust-free absorbent.
- Oil absorbing pads feature excellent water-repellent characteristics (hydrophobic) so are suitable to use in the rain or float on water to absorb oil and fuel only.
- Rapidly absorbs hydrocarbon spills for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Oil absorbing pads can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple, lightweight and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
- Australian Made Oil absorbing pads are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
- High absorbency to weight ratio equals lower transport and disposal costs.