- Wide fit sole sizing minimises trip hazards, eliminates rubzones and maximises surface area grip.
- Bison Grip nitrile rubber outsole compound and multidirectional tread design, delivers maximum grip on all surfaces.
- Antipenetration IMFLEX insole uses thermoforming technology to allow for additional comfort at heal strike area as well as up to 20% more flex across the forepart of the foot. Insole complies to ISO 20345:2004 International Safety Standards.
- Lighter weight EVA midsole for improved flex and better impact absorption.
- A unique 4 layer heel support system for enhanced heel and lower leg stability to prevent ankle roll.
- Proven hidurability materials; abrasion, heat and chemical resistant, organic fat, oil and acid resistant.
- Ergonomic rocker bottom sole aids forward motion, reduces wearer fatigue, and reduces risk of toe trip and heel strike slips.
- Nitrile rubber outsole offers extreme protection up to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Innovative selfventing footbed base (SDVS: Self Dispersing Venting System) and breathable lining, combine to enhance heat dispersion and reduce moisture (sweat).
- Moulded footbed compound, with athletic arch support, provides compression resistant cushioning and improved support.
- Thermo Performance support foam moulds to the wearer's heel to provide personalised support, for a customfit comfort.
- Steel toe cap.
- STANDARDS - Certified to AS 2210.3:2019 Lic. BMP 708413 and EN ISO 20345:2011 Lic. BMP 708414. Class 1 SBP, SRC, FO. (EH) ASTM F241317 Sect 5.5.
- SUITABLE INDUSTRIES - Construction & Trades, Infrastructure & Civil, Agriculture & Forestry, Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing.
- Available in sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8W, 9, 9W, 10, 10W, 11, 11W, 12, 12W, 13, 14.