Known and loved across the globe MaxiFlex® has become the world standard for precision handling gloves in dry environments. People have been asking us to make an oil repellent MaxiFlex® that’s still super thin, flexible, dexterous and comfortable. So we did. Here it is. We call it MaxiDry.
ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT - Synthetic coating combined with an industry leading super light seamless knit liner provides excellent comfort, sensitivity, fit and dexterity.
LOCKING CUFF (56-425)- ensures the glove does not slip off the hand: an exclusive elasticated support in the wrist area provides a “locking” effect for a close and snug fit.
OPTIMIZED GRIP - Our micro-cup non-slip grip finish allows for a controlled and superior grip in oily and wet applications. The nonslip grip is only applied where it is actually needed - in the palm area - to ensure flexibility isn’t compromised
LIQUID REPELLENCE - splash resistance to liquids is delivered through the LiquiTech® technology platform.Excellent resistance to hydrocarbons and caustics.
- 3/4 dipped coating
- Ultra-lightweight, synthetic nitrile coated glove
- General purpose assembly required precision handling
- superior grip in oily and wet environments
- Excellent dexterity due to startegic placemnet of coating
- Locking cuff prevents the glove from slipping; elasticated wrist support provides snug fit
- Breathable and comfortable
- EN388 Rated 4121 (Abrasion 4, Cut 1, Tear 2, Puncture 1)
- Gear box assembly. General handling. Handling small components. Light metal fabrications. Part handling. Shock absorber assembly. Maintenance. Primary, secondary, and final assembly.
- Rating Type Abrasion Cut Tear Puncture
- Certified EN388 4 1 2 1