Use this general purpose truck spill kit to absorb every day spills of coolant, solvent, oil, degreaser, paint, blood, mild acids – all liquids.
The SKGPT is a large capacity truck spill kit ideal for cars, trucks, vans, delivery vehicles – wherever liquids are stored, handled, used and spilled. General purpose absorbents are colour-coded grey for easy identification.
- Designed for those storing, handling or transporting non-aggressive chemicals and liquids.
- Contains Budgetsorb general purpose floorsweep along with general purpose polypropylene absorbents pads and pillows.
- Polypropylene is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in liquid.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit is supplied in a blue canvacon, heavy-duty, resealable, waterproof and dust-proof bag.
- General purpose spill kits can be customised by adding / removing / swapping components.
- Truck spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations. Our standard range of spill kits includes dedicated spill kits for oil and fuel spills, chemical (or hazchem) spills, general purpose (all-liquid) spills, in addition to our battery acid, mercury, and biohazard spill kits.
||General purpose absorbent mini boom
||1.2m x 7.5cm
||General purpose absorbent pads
||41cm x 51cm
||Budgetsorb all-liquid absorbent floorsweep
||PVC gloves – pair
||Disposal bag – labelled
||Spill kit operating instructions
|All components are replaceable individually or as a refill kit:
||SKGPT refill kit
Absorbency capacity: up to 87 litres
Please note: actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.